What is bamboo straws?
Bamboo grows strongly in countries with a humid tropical climate, on either side of the equator, including Vietnam, China, India, France and Brazil.
With hard, smooth, strong, flexible bamboo body, bamboo is considered the best straw material.
Bamboo straws Vietnam are kind of straws are handmade from Vietnamese bamboo.
Experiencing many steps of traditional manufacturing without chemicals; Bamboo straws are really an environmentally friendly and safe alternative to the health of users.
Natural bamboo straws are very popular in Europe, the US, Australia and foreign friends.
Box 5 Bamboo Straws
Why should we use bamboo straws Vietnam?
It only takes us 1 second to use a plastic straw.
But the environment takes at least 200 years to endure pollution; because a plastic straw takes 200 years to decompose.
Not only that, the use of plastic straws also exposes the body to micro-particles; gradually affect badly to health; can even cause heart disease, and cancer.
The price of “convenience ” is really too expensive; both for our health and for the environment.
Be aware of the dangers of plastic straws; France has officially banned single-use plastic items.
Then, in April 2019, New York also followed France when it officially banned the use of plastic packaging and straws.
From here, the trend of using environmentally friendly straws has spread around the world; including Vietnam.
However, in Vietnam, among many brands, consumers are still confused; Do not know where to buy bamboo straws in HCMC to ensure quality.
And they come to La Xanh.
Box 5 Bamboo Straws
Why is La Xanh bamboo straws popular?
Bamboo straws of La Xanh are made from Thanh Hoa bamboo sources; home to the first bamboo eco-park in Vietnam.
Bamboo here has a thin wall, wide tube section; should use good for coffee, just meet the needs of boba tea.
Because that good quality, within 2 years, La Xanh has distributed straws widely to many resorts, restaurants, cafes, including brands Choose, Vinamit Organic, Wahi (Hawaii), Hotel Hafen Flensburg (Germany), Projektkontor GmbH (Germany) …
Thông số ống hút tre:
- Chiều dài ống: 20cm.
- Đường kính: size trà sữa (11mm – 14mm) và size cafe (6mm – 10mm).
- Sản phẩm đạt tiêu chuẩn xuất khẩu sang Đức.
- Sản phẩm có thể được tái sử dụng nhiều lần, giúp bảo vệ môi trường.
- Sản phẩm có thể phân hủy hoàn toàn, không gây hại tới tự nhiên.
Specifications of bamboo straws Vietnam:
- Tube length: 20cm.
- Diameter: cafe size (6mm – 10mm).
- Products meet export standards for Germany.
- Products can be reused many times, helping to protect the environment.
- The product is completely biodegradable, does not harm nature.
- Bamboo straws for drinking water, coffee, milk tea.
- When finished, customers wash bamboo straws with a dedicated brush; Hang in a dry place.
- A bamboo straw can be reused within 6 – 12 months for individual users.
Methods of preservation:
- After use, wash bamboo straws with a special brush attached under the water tap to clean.
- Make dried to reuse.
- Store straws in a clean and dry place.
- When traveling, or traveling, guests should leave the straw in the box to prevent dust from falling into the straw.
So La Xanh answered the question “Where do bamboo straws buy?” From many customers.
Besides the La Xanh’s official website, you can order high quality straws at Tiki and Lazada.
When receiving the goods, please check the quality; If there is any problem, please contact La Xanh via hotline +84988235035 (Mr. Nghia).
Natural protection does not need to start with great action; just we need to reduce a plastic straw is good enough.
We hopes to spread the spirit of green living to the community and contribute to reducing plastic waste to the ocean.
A small act of ours but it will have a great influence on the future and the environment in the future.
Get started today with the bamboo straws, will you?
If do you want ” bamboo straws wholesale ” . please contact me.
My phone / whatsapp: +84905590454
My mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about us: https://onghuttreviet.com/category/blog/