Why should we give up plastic straws?
It only takes us 1 second to use a plastic straw.
But the environment takes at least 200 years to endure pollution; because a plastic straw takes 200 years to decompose.
Not only that, the use of plastic straws also exposes the body to micro-particles; gradually affect badly to health; can even cause heart disease, and cancer.
The price of “convenience ” is really too expensive; both for our health and for the environment.
Be aware of the dangers of plastic straws; France has officially banned single-use plastic items.
Then, in April 2019, New York also followed France when it officially banned the use of plastic packaging and straws.
From here, the trend of using environmentally friendly straws has spread around the world; including Vietnam.
However, in Vietnam, among many brands, consumers are still confused; Do not know where to buy grass straws in HCMC ? to ensure quality.
And they come to La Xanh.
6 reasons customers like Bamboo’s straws?
Bamboo straws of La Xanh are made from Thanh Hoa bamboo sources; home to the first bamboo eco-park in Vietnam.
Bamboo here has a thin wall, wide tube section; should use good for coffee, just meet the needs of boba tea.
Bamboo straws of La Xanh are favored by customers for the following reasons:
- Bamboo straws are La Xanh team cleaned carefully with biological salt water.
- Before being marketed, bamboo straws were tested for SO2 concentration; to be granted a certificate of bamboo straws qualified for export to foreign countries, especially Germany, where the people are especially careful.
- Reasonable cost, only 9,000 VND a bamboo straw. Cheaper to buy wholesale bundles of 20 – 100 -1000 – 10.000 pcs
- There is a storage box with a sharp, sophisticated design.
- Bamboo straws are also engraved on inspirational messages: “Back to natural”, “Save the earth”, “Save the ocean” …
- We also recognize business names, restaurants, cafes on request.
4 reasons stainless steel straws of La Xanh is preferred?
Inox straws are straws for drinking coffee, milk tea … made from 304 stainless
Inox 304 is stainless steel (Stainless Steel – SUS 304), used all over the world in the food and beverage industry.
The reason Inox 304 is so trusted; Because Inox 304 contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel, it is resistant to corrosion in the environment: air, seawater and acids.
Therefore, Inox 304 is durable, stainless, always shiny, ensuring safety for health.
That is why Inox 304 is used in industries: food, medicine, maritime, oil and gas; and most recently the application for making Inox straws.
In addition to that meticulous, Inox straws of La Xanh are favored by customers for the following reasons:
- Good quality. Inox straws provided by La Xanh can be reused for life, eternal durability, bought once and used forever.
- La Xanh ensures 304 stainless steel quality and safety for users.
The kit comes with a high-quality brush, so customers can easily clean the straws.
- Each set of 3 Inox straws comes with a straw box made from wheat with a delicate, neat design, for longer storage of straws.
Because that good quality, within 2 years, La Xanh has distributed straws widely to many resorts, restaurants, cafes, including brands Choose, Vinamit Organic, Wahi (Hawaii), Hotel Hafen Flensburg (Germany), Projektkontor GmbH (Germany) …
Specifications of Set bamboo straws & stainless steel straws:
- Size: 25 x 8 cm.
- Tube length: 20cm long bamboo straws & 21cm long stainless steel straws.
- Diameter: bamboo milk straws (11mm – 14mm) & stainless steel straws (cafe size 6mm).
- Products meet export standards for Germany.
- Products can be reused many times, helping to protect the environment.
- Bamboo straws and stainless steel straws for drinking water, coffee, milk tea.
- When finished, customers wash bamboo straws and stainless steel strawswith a dedicated brush; Hang in a dry place.
- A bamboo straw and stainless steel straws can be reused within 12 – 36 months for individual users.
Methods of preservation:
- After use, wash bamboo straws with a special brush attached under the water tap to clean.
- Make dried to reuse.
- Store straws in a clean and dry place.
- When traveling, or traveling, guests should leave the straw in the box to prevent dust from falling into the straw.
So La Xanh answered the question “Where to buy the best grass straws?” of many customers.
Besides the La Xanh’s official website, you can order high quality straws at Tiki and Lazada.
When receiving the goods, please check the quality; If there is any problem, please contact La Xanh via hotline 0988235035 (Mr. Nghia).
Natural protection does not need to start with great action; just we need to reduce a plastic straw is good enough.
La Xanh hopes to spread the spirit of green living to the community and contribute to reducing plastic waste to the ocean.
A small act of ours but it will have a great influence on the future and the environment in the future.
Get started today with the grass straws!
There are no reviews yet.