La Xanh was founded to develop green solutions, contributing in part to the reduction of plastic waste into the environmen
La Xanh brand has a mission: "La Xanh is to design green solutions, share them with everyone, help them achieve their desire to live more environmentally friendly."
- Sincerely with myself, with customers and partners. This is a prerequisite for building a sustainable relationship.
- Love yourself, society and nature.
- Responsibility to customers and partners.
- Respect the environment, always use green solutions when possible, minimize plastic waste.
- "No one has the right to do wrong, even if they suffer from injustice from others." (Viktor E. Frankl)
- La Xanh does not engage in any business that affects customers and partners.
Products manufactured by La Xanh brand ensure the following three criteria::
More and more green
More and more green
- Having been selling green products with orders of up to tens of thousands, La Xanh always aims to make its products more environmentally friendly, reducing plastic waste as much as possible.
- Reducing plastic waste is not an easy task that can be done one or two days, however, La Xanh always tries every day, in every small action, such as selling each bamboo straw and grass straw.
- Understand that nearly all products on the market are made of plastic, more or less, and that is bad for the environment, La Xanh wants to become one of the pioneering brands towards no carpentry products. preservatives throughout the manufacturing and transportation process.
- La Xanh begins the first step in the journey towards its carpentry product line through bamboo straws and straws..
- La Xanh minimizes participation in activities that harm the environment, such as using bamboo to make straws but not replanting the lost bamboo. Such action La Xanh will not participate because Being Green respects the environment with the most sincere heart..
- Therefore, when using bamboo and almond grass to create green solutions, the La Xanh team will also compensate for the lost materials by planting and planting new trees to protect the environment in a sustainable way.